Solar is one of the fastest growing job markets.
Be the change you want to see and apply today!
Roost Solar provides renewable energy systems in the form of solar panel installations. We are based in Vernon, BC and serve clients across the Thompson-Okanagan. Roost Solar is a proud member of the Canadian Solar Industry Association (CanSia) and is a North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) Associate in good standing. We are growing and looking for people to join our team. Click here to see our full postings for a Roost Solar Installer and Roost Solar Electricians.
- You have a strong interest in renewable energy technologies
- You are a team player interested in pitching in on all aspects of our business
- You take satisfaction in providing excellent customer service and quality of work
- We are a team of highly skilled and dedicated individuals
- We pride ourselves on recruiting and retaining highly qualified staff
- We provide training opportunities that help our staff and our whole team grow as professionals
- We are a registered sponsor with the Industry Training Authority
- We design, install and monitor top-of-the-line solar PV arrays
About the postings
- Schedule: 40 hour compressed work week (4 days)
- Employment Term: July to December, with potential for extension into year-round work
- Compensation: Dependent on experience and skills. Installer $20-$25 per hour. Electricians $24-$30 per hour. Benefits Plan that includes extended health, dental, and LTD benefits. Paid travel time from shop to site.
We are accepting applications until 5 pm on July 10th. See links near top of page for more detail about the postings. Applications and any questions can be sent to HR@roostsolar.com.